Connecting a 24v Roland Mill

I’m trying to figure out how I go about using Fabman bridge with our Roland SRM-20 Mill.
It has an external 24v power supply, so would I make an extensioncord to the bridge and the powersupply or connect the 24v through the bridge?

You can use such an adapter cable and plug in the power cable of your mill then:
https://www.amazon.de/InLine-Kaltgeräte-Schutzkontakt-Adapter-schwarz/dp/B002ZU9YM8

But that means anyone can bypass the fabman easily. I thought of a more permanent solution.

If you are afraid that the user will bypass the system, you can pack the connector in a “safe box” (see photo) and close it with cable ties.

Alternatively, you can cut the cable and connect it directly to the terminals in the bridge housing.

Hi…Shouldn’t something be said about choosing the dwx-50 duplicate 1 in the vpanel then use sum3d? for the force and ground, you could possibly attach them both however I would propose putting a diode on the untruths so that force doesn’t get kicked from one unit to the next. Im attempting to sort out an approach to wire a hand-off or two so you can trigger the one vacuum with the arrangement and not stress over reversing of the 5vt line.